Sometimes, life calls for spontaneity.
But sometimes it doesn’t and you need to plan. This is one of those times, i’ve done 2 unplanned shoots and it has had a success range between reasonably well and bit of a disaster. Now it’s time for some series effort and planning before I loose my mind.
So far, I have begun the stages of writing out a timetable plan that notes down certain tasks I need to complete per day. I have only got so far in the plan.
Secondly, I have circled areas on a map of coventry that show areas of interest to photograph (Or areas I have already photographed).
These Coventry areas include:
- The Transport Museum (Great lighting)
- Train Station
- Liberty Living (Might as well, seeing as I live there!)
- Access Storage
- Bramble Street (Rows of houses)
- Hillfields Road (More rows of houses)
- Coventry University (Obvious choice)
- GreyFrias Lane (There’s a cool tunnel there)
- Coventry Cathedral (Obvious I know, but come on it’s so cool!)
I know most photographers find their goals in being spontaneous, but I find it in being certain and secure. As secure as one can be in Coventry at night.